Dec 13, 2011

Smart Bobby

That smart story I heard many years ago and because of my friend the high school teacher I'll share it with you too. the story looked naughty so I choose Dee for the teacher's name.

   Dee a first-grade teacher was having trouble with Bobby one of her students.
Bobby: "I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in third-grade and I'm smarter then her, I  should be in the third-grade too.
The teacher took Bobby to the Principal Mr. Campbell. Mr. Campbell told them, he will  test Bobby and if he pass the test he will be promoted to the third-grade class.
Mr. Campbell: "can you subtract 19 from 27?"
Bobby:"it's easy the answer is eight."
Mr. Campbell:"nice, now what's the product of 8x9?"
Bobby:72
And so it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade should know. "I think the boy can go to the third-grade", confirmed the principal.

Dee said she had some of her own questions to ask. The Principal and Bobby agreed.
Dee:"What is that a cow has four and I have only two?" Bobby: "Legs."
Dee:"What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?" Bobby: "Pockets."
Dee: "What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, and hard to penetrate?"
Bobby: "Coconut."
Dee: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

Mr. Campbell raise his hand and try to stop the answer, but Bobby shoot his answer.
Bobby: "Chewing gum"
Dee: "Now try to find who am I? "You stick your poles inside me, you tie me down to get me up, I get wet before you do."
Bobby:" It's looks hard but it's a Tent."
Dee: "A finger goes in me, you fiddle with me when you're bored, the best man always has me first."
Bobby: "elementary, a wedding ring."

Dee: "What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'k' and if you don't get it you have to use your hand?" Bobby: "Fork."
Dee: "What is it that all men have one. It is longer for some men then for others. a man gives it to his wife after they're married?"
Bobby: "surname"

The Principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher, "Send this boy to the University. even me failed answering your last question."

p.s. Old Polish joke
Q. What did a bride get from her Polish husband after they married, hint: its hard and long.
A. Surname. 

No comments:

Post a Comment