Aug 24, 2011

Double Gen Sex

   Last night I was at the bar and suddenly came next to me a very very attractive woman, even she looked to be more than sixty. In fact I would even say she was sexy as hell. I imagined how must be her daughter. She smiled at me and asked if she could sit next to me, I ordered another beer for her and we start flirting, pretty soon as she touched my knees I became horny.
and then she asked if I ever have Double - Gen sex.

I said no, and asked what that was. "It's sex with mother and her daughter together," she explained. "Wow, It's like MILF (mother I'd like to fuck)" I said and became more and more horny, I wondered how her daughter looks and how much fun can be an evening like this. After another beer she winked at me and said: "Tonight is your lucky night." We left the bar and drove to her house. We went inside, she turned on the light in the living room, and shouted "Mom, you are still awake ?"...
Oh boy she was the kitty of the cougar........

No comments:

Post a Comment